WHAT IS CROSSFIT
CrossFit is a worldwide strength and conditioning fitness program designed for all ages. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional athlete, the CrossFit program is designed with universal scalability, making this the ideal exercise program for anyone, regardless of age or experience.
Whether your goals are weight loss, gaining muscle or increasing endurance, all is attainable if you commit to CrossFit.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
CrossFit is infinitely scalable and the intensity is up to you. This is not the military. Our goal in onboarding is to educate you first, then challenge you to push past physical boundaries. Anyone can do CrossFit, but it’s not for everyone. You, the athlete, have to be ready to change your perceptions of exercise and be ready to drastically improve your fitness all while becoming a member of an amazing community.
We have two options for
A 90 minute personal one on one training session that teaches you the basic movements that are essential to CrossFit. One of our professional coaches will teach you these essential movements and put you through an intense, but completely scalable Workout of the Day (WOD). The purpose of this session is to help us serve you better by getting to know your goals and expectations, fitness level, and experience. This session is $100.
To start CrossFit by either going all in with the Make it Happen Package or the One on One training session email Kevin@crossfitmtlebanon.com and we’ll schedule a meeting asap!
*CrossFit Prerequisite: To purchase a CrossFit membership you must have prior CrossFit experience or if you are NEW to CrossFit, you must purchase a 1 on 1 session with a CrossFit coach. You may NOT drop-in to a CrossFit class without prior experience.
- MOST POPULAR
- Billing information: NO CONTRACTS
however, all memberships auto-renew on the billing date. To cancel, send requestwith 14 days notice by filling out the cancellation form.
- 1 Attendance Pack: one time drop in
- Reserve your spot and prepay or choose to pay when you arrive
- To drop-in to a CrossFit class you MUST have prior CrossFit experience.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can help get you set up!
- 3 classes per week which equates to 12 classes a month Example you can attend 5 classes one week and then have 7 classes to use the rest of the month.
- Billing information:NO CONTRACTS however all memberships auto-renew on the billing date. To cancel, send request with 14 days notice by filling out the cancellation form.
- *12 credits per billing cycle (1 month)
- This discount applies to FULL TIME STUDENTS. Must show ID first day. discount will be taken off then.
CROSSFIT PREREQUISITE: TO PURCHASE A CROSSFIT MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR CROSSFIT EXPERIENCE OR PURCHASE A 1o1 SESSION WITH A CROSSFIT COACH.
AFTER YOU PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR ONE ON ONE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
YOU MAY NOT DROP-IN TO A CROSSFIT CLASS WITHOUT PRIOR EXPERIENCE.