We have multiple packages to fit all types of lifestyles and goals. Our vision is to take you from where you are today and guide you into becoming the fittest and healthiest you will ever be. CrossFit Mt. Lebanon goes above and beyond. We offer a variety of membership options to fit your needs. Register now and see which plan works best for you!
CROSSFIT PREREQUISITE: TO PURCHASE A CROSSFIT MEMBERSHIP YOU MUST HAVE PRIOR CROSSFIT EXPERIENCE OR PURCHASE A 1o1 SESSION WITH A CROSSFIT COACH.
AFTER YOU PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR ONE ON ONE AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
YOU MAY NOT DROP-IN TO A CROSSFIT CLASS WITHOUT PRIOR EXPERIENCE.
Make It Happen Package3 Month Commitment
- 4 – 1 hour Personal Training Sessions
- INBODY SCAN body analysis (before and after stats)
- Personal Nutrition Coach
- 6 Weeks of MEAL PLANNING
- Functional Movement Screening
- 3 X a week Membership to either CrossFit or Mecka Fitness
- Goal Setting session with Coach
Just Get Fit Unlimited Plan(Most Popular)
- The Unlimited Membership gives you access to ALL Crossfit classes, open gym, the free community class, and extra bonus classes
- Limit: Unlimited
- Programs: Crossfit, Community WOD, Open Gym, Gymnastics
Just Get Fit 3x A Week Plan
- You will be able to attend 3 classes per week.
- Limit: 3 classes per week
- Programs: Crossfit, Open gym
- 12 credits per billing cycle (1 month)
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START...BUT YOU DO HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT
- Limit: One class
- To drop-in to a CrossFit class you MUST have prior CrossFit experience.
- To sign up, click the button below to email us, email@example.com. Please provide your CrossFit experience and list your former gyms. A coach will respond to you with a link to purchase!
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so we can help get you set up!
- 1 Week Drop In pricing available.
Lebo Bootcamp @ Mecka FitnessNew Customers
- Save $50 on your First Month of UNLIMITED CLASSES
- Group Fitness
- CrossFit Methodology without the Olympic Weightlifting element
- Fun and Challenging